Sunday, August 27, 2023

Roast Pork Chops and Peaches

 I love the peaches at the Greensboro Farmers Curb Market. My favorites come from Leonard's Orchard in Cana, VA. I tend to overbuy - an if I'm not eating them out of hand I'll make them into a cobbler. (World's Easiest Cobbler recipe incoming).  In late July (ok, I started this post awhile ago!( I had more than I needed so I was looking for a recipe to use them up. I found this recipe for Roast Pork Chops and Peaches on Leite's Culinaria.  I had all the ingredients, including a red onion from the Guilford College Farm, some fine bone-in pork chops from PTB Farm, so let's go!

 I followed the recipe pretty much as is, though I left out the pomegranate molasses and fresh basil.  And as advised, I took the chops out a little before the the onions and peaches. Pretty quick and delicious, we'll be having it again this week. 😊😊😊


 



No comments:

Post a Comment